Dealing with an itchy scalp from product build up? Look no further than your kitchen cabinet for the perfect at home remedy. Follow the recipe below to get started.
How to Make an Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse?
- Combine 3 TBSP of unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar with the "mother" with approximately 1.5 cups distilled water. No need to get fancy, your bathroom faucet will do.
- We recommend using a spray bottle for easy application. We love this continuous spray bottle!
- Divide hair into 3-4 sections to apple rinse close to the roots
- After application use your EY scrunchie to tie up your locks for 5-7 minutes
- Lastly, Shampoo, Condition, and Style your hair like normal
- Enjoy your clean and confident hair
Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse Benefits:
- Remove Stubborn Product Build
- Balance & Soothe Your Scalp
- Reduces color fading
- It’s Complements Your Favorite Clarifying Shampoo
- Balance a dry and itchy scalp by helping to control the bacteria or fungi