Growing your hair can feel like a never ending quest for inches. To help jumpstart the process, try incorporating these seven foods to promote a healthy hair growth journey!
- Provides proteins which is the building block of hair. Eggs are one richest natural sources of protein
2. Spinach and Dark Leafy Green
- Provides iron which is an essential mineral that your hair cells require. A deficiency of iron can cause hair loss
3. Citrus Fruits
- Provide Vitamin C, which your body requires for iron absorption. Nutritionists recommend one lime per day is enough to get your daily dose
4.Nuts and Seeds
- Provides Omega-3 Fatty Acids which supports hair thickening. Your body cannot produce these healthy fats, so you need to derive them from your diet
5. Whole Grains
- Provides Biotin along with iron, zinc and B vitamins
- Offers Vitamin E, which improves the blood circulation and helps the follicles work more efficiently to promote hair growth
- Rich in Vitamin A, which is required for the growth of every cell. Try implementing carrot juice every day for hair growth.